Regent’s University London is offering Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarships for September 2017 intake. This scholarship is given through competition to Indian students.
The University seeks to be a leading, independent, not for profit higher education association. The reason for existence as well as our assignment is: Developing tomorrow’s worldwide leaders. University aims to give a high quality teaching environment to develop globally conscious, advanced and employable graduates.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue Postgraduate Taught Masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted in the subsequent programme:
- MA International Business
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- MA International Human Rights Law
- MA International Relations
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Management
- MA Media & Communications
- MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics
- MSc Finance with Specialisations
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- MSc Oil & Gas Trade Management
- MSc Marketing Psychology
- MSc Psychology
Scholarship Award: Five gives each worth £3,000 against the preferred programme’s fees.
Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships will likely be granted.
Scholarship could be considered in UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to qualify for scholarship:
This scholarship is given through competition.
To enter the contest for the Regent’s University London India Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarship, you need to first satisfy all of these standards:
- You are a Indian national holding a Indian passport
- You hold an unconditional offer of a position on one of many eligible postgraduate programmes at Regent’s for September 2017 intake
- You have reached a first class degree (minimal 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international identical
- You aren’t now enrolled on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Regent’s.
Nationality: Indian pupils qualify to apply for all these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have attained a first class degree (minimal 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will frequently have to satisfy special English language/other language requirements in arrangement in order to analyze there.
How to Apply: If you satisfy the standards above, please apply by writing a personal statement no longer than 500 words in which you clarify the subsequent:
- Why you’ve selected to examine at Regent’s
- Why you’ve selected to examine this specific programme
- What you aspire to achieve after graduating
- Why you should really be granted this scholarship
- What advantage you are able to bring to the Regent’s community
You must submit your application and be holding an offer from Regent’s University London by 17:00 (UK time) to the close date of 31 May 2017. We is not going to accept late entries.
Please e-mail your statement to scholarships-at-regents.ac.uk, certainly referencing your name and program ID number.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2017.