MarywoodUniversity is welcoming applications for Ph D Human Development ScholarshipProgram Scholarships are offered for usage start Fall terms; they might just be utilized to settle the expense of tuition for Marywood courses.
Consistent with the objective of Marywood University, thePh D. Program in Administration & Leadership has as its main objective the proficiency of the administrative and management abilities required for specialists working in service, education, healthcare, social services, and federal government.
MarywoodUniversity is a co-educational, Catholic liberal arts university situated on a 115- acre school in Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States, within the Diocese of Scranton.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing Ph D program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field in Administration & Leadership.
ScholarshipAward: Scholarships are offered for usage start Fall terms; they might just be utilized to settle the expense of tuition for Marywood courses.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants should fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- A Master’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university with a cumulative QPA of 3.00 >
- An main graduate records from each college, university, and/or expert school participated in
- Three recommendation letters from course trainers and/or existing managers resolving the candidate’s credentials for doctoral level work. The recommendation letters should be existing and not be older/written beyond 1 year at the time of submission.
- A reflective essay of roughly 1000 words resolving your expert objectives and research study interests and how they can be attained in this program
- A copy of your resume
- GraduateRecord Examination (GRE) or Miller’s Analogy Test (MAT) basic test ratings taken with the last 5 years **
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) rating, if a worldwide trainee
- If a candidate fulfills the minimum requirements from the above noted products, then the trainee will be Invited for an on-campus interview
**The GRE or MAT ratings will be waived if the trainee has actually made a Master’s degree within the last 5 years and made a cumulative QPA 3.5 >
Nationality: United States and global trainees are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous degree.
TestRequirement: Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller’s Analogy Test (MAT) basic test ratings taken with the last 5 years.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: If English is not your mother tongue please send main TOEFL ratings taken within the last 2 years. Marywood University needs that potential graduate/doctoral trainees attain the following TOEFL ratings:
- 79 rating on the Internet- based examination (81 for Biotechnology candidates)
- OR IELTS minimum rating of 6.0 (6.5 for Biotechnology candidates)
How to Apply: Complete the scholarship application digitally. Complete the scholarship essay. Please type an essay (300-500 words) contemplating your academic objectives and expert objectives. Email the essay in Microsoft Word to Schmitt-at- maryu.marywood.edu. Your essay ought to include your name, Marywood Student ID number, and discipline at the top of the page.
ApplicationDeadline: All products should be sent by April 15, 2018.