Applications are being accepted for UNFCCC–UNU Early Career Climate FellowshipProgramme Selected prospects will deal with UNFCCC in locations which match their private interest and background.
This joint UNFCCC– UNU programme uses youths from establishing nations a special possibility to begin their career at the user interface in between global climate policy advancement and research study.
TheUnited Nations University (UNU) is the scholastic arm of the United Nations and serves as a worldwide think tank. The objective of the Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) is to perform innovative research study on dangers and adjustment associated to ecological risks and worldwide modification.
CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered for pursuing PhD programme.
StudySubject: Selected prospects will deal with UNFCCC in locations which match their private interest and background
Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility: Applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be registered in their last term or have actually just recently finished with leading marks plus other signs of scholastic quality from a sophisticated university degree programme (masters or doctorate) in the environment, climate modification, interactions, global relations or an associated field.
- No expert experience is needed, however prospects with approximately 2 years of experience can be thought about.
- Applicants must show a strong interest in the user interface in between global climate policy advancement and research study. Furthermore, candidates must be extremely inspired to work and discover in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
- Qualified females prospects and prospects from least industrialized nations are specifically motivated to use.
Number of Scholarships: Students from establishing nations are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have previous degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: All global candidates for whom English is not the native tongue should supply evidence of skills in the English language.
How to Apply: A finished application package includes the following files:
- A cover letter setting out how the credentials, experience and future career objectives match the requirements of the programme, a finished and signed Personal History Form (P11) and a CV.
- Applications should be sent out through e-mail to climatefellows-at-ehs. unu.edu
- Please send your files as single PDF files and call them as follows:
1_P11 _ First name_Surname
2_Statement of inspiration
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is 28 February 2018.