TheCopenhagen Business School is thrilled to provide an uninhabited Ph D scholarship within the field of BlendedLearning The RiBL task is a 5 year externally moneyed task. ThePh D will belong to the task Research in Blended Learning (RiBL), which will run till completion of 2022.
The objective of the task is the building of brand-new understanding about the future of technology-supported mentor and learning in Higher Education and its repercussions and potential customers for trainee learning.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the 2nd earliest organization for college in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants whose native language is not English are needed to show efficiency inEnglish The TOEFL is the most regularly sent evaluation rating that the University gets, nevertheless, the Admissions Office will utilize other steps upon the candidate’s demand. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT evaluations might likewise be utilized.
- ApplicationDeadline: January 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursuePh D. program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the field of BlendedLearning Core research study locations of the Department of Marketing are Business- to-Business/IndustrialMarketing, Retailing, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Communication, Strategic Design and Business advancement, Market-OrientedManagement, Neuroscience, Tourism and Cultural Management.
- ScholarshipAward: A Ph D scholarship runs for a duration of 3 years, and consists of mentor commitments equivalent of 1/2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are totally employed positions, inning accordance with the nationwide Danish cumulative arrangement. The scholarship consists of the tuition costs, office, travel grants plus an income, presently beginning with monthly app. DKK 23.770(app. 3,160 euro) approximately DKK 28.964(app. 3,860 euro) depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay. The wage level and consultation are identified by the Ministry of Finance’s cumulative arrangement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- Nationality: International trainees
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to request this scholarship you need to:
To be thought about, the prospect must have a standard training at the Masters level (just like the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An academic background in the social sciences is required. The candidate need to have effectively finished the Master’s degree prior to beginningPh D. at CBS. The candidates need to be proficient in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidates need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Theapplication (see link listed below) needs to consist of a 5-page task description. This research study proposition must include a discussion of an initial research study concern, a description of the preliminary theoretical structure and approach, a discussion of the recommended empirical product in addition to a work-plan. In addition to the research study proposition, the application need to consist of copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level, quick curriculum vitae (CV), a list of documents and publications, and one copy of a chosen composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applications needs to confine documents for English language abilities.