The Arctic University of Norway invites youthful, ambitious applicants to employ for a PhD Scholarship. PhD place is accessible for the candidates with powerful Computer Science history to run the study in Norway.
The aim of the scholarship would be to support the applicants wishing to acquire the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD).
The Department of Engineering and Safety (IIS) at UiT the Arctic University of Norway is an intriguing and exciting workplace using a concentration on a really good working environment for workers plus a great learning environment for pupils.
Course Level: The scholarship can be obtained to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is given to have the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD).
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the subsequent:
- The PhD place is for a fixed duration, together with the objective of completion of research training to the amount of a doctoral degree. Admission to a PhD programme is a prerequisite for employment, as well as the programme period begins on commencement of the spot. The PhD Candidate shall participate in the faculty’s ordered research training, and also the PhD endeavor will be finished through the interval of employment. Information concerning the application procedure for entrance to the PhD programme, application form, and regulations for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD)
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is accessible.
Scholarship may be required in Norway
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the next region for the scholarship:
- The successful applicant must fulfil the conditions for entrance to the faculty’s PhD programme, cf. Regulation for the degree of Philosophiae Doctor (PhD) at UiT– The Arctic University of Norway. In improvement, he/she have the ability to record ability in English equivalent to Norwegian Higher Education Entrance Qualification.
- This place demands Master’s degree in Computer Science, or similar.
- The Master’s degree ought to be understood as equal to some 2-year Norwegian Master’s degree.
Nationality: Applicants of Norway can employ for this scholarship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have great communication abilities in both written and discussed English.
How to Apply: Applicants can employ through on-line manner.
- Letter of application
- Proposal for endeavor description
- CV (featuring a whole review of instruction, supervised professional training and professional work)
- Diploma and transcript out of your Bachelor’s degree or equal
- Diploma and transcript out of your Master’s degree or equal
- Diploma nutritional supplement for finished degrees
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- List of works and description of these (see below)
- The list of works shall include the next advice:
- Author(s), the work’s title
- For posts: the journal’s name and volume, the primary and last page of the post, year of publication
- For publications: publisher, printer, year of publication, amount of pages
- The works (published or unpublished) which the applicant wants to be taken into account through the appraisal procedure should be submitted
- List of references with contact information
Application Deadline: The program deadline is April 25, 2017.