TheDepartment of Drug Design and Pharmacology is using a three-year PhD fellowship inPharmacovigilance The PhD fellowship is funded by the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology and the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
The objective of the PhD job is to examine the long-lasting unfavorable impacts of antipsychotic substance abuse Danish health care register information. Different analytical methods will be checked out, and epidemiological and analytical difficulties, along with constraints of information and techniques, will be resolved.
Applicants need to have outstanding language abilities in English and have outstanding interactions abilities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 2 September 2018
- CourseLevel: TheUniversity of Copenhagen Fellowship is offered to pursue the PhD program.
- StudySubject: The positions are offered as a 3 year PhD fellowship in the field of Pharmacovigilance.
- ScholarshipAward: Salary and other conditions of consultation are set in accordance with the Agreement in between the Ministry of Finance and Air Conditioning (DanishConfederation of Professional Associations) or other pertinent expert companies. Depending on seniority, the month-to-month income starts around DKK 26,754(approx. 3,588 EUR) (taxable) plus pension. The position is covered by the Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities (2013).
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this Universityof Copenhagen scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: One fellowship is offered at the University of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: As a candidate, you need to have:
- Obtained a Master degree in drug store, pharmaceutical sciences, medication, public health, data or an associated location prior to the beginning date.
- Fluencyin English and outstanding interaction abilities.
We are trying to find an extremely determined prospect with a background in pharmaceutical sciences or another discipline associated to this job. Previous useful experience with quantitative research study within pharmaceutical sciences, drug utilisation, pharmacovigilance or pharmacoepidemiology will be thought about strong properties for the prospect. Broad understanding of medications, pharmacotherapy and unfavorable impacts, and understanding of health care register information will be thought about a benefit. The favored prospect need to likewise have experience with analytical analysis software application such as SAS orStata The prospect need to be passionate about working in a collective research study environment and be truly interested in pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology. A supervisory group will be linked to the PhD job, however the prospect is anticipated to be able to work individually on the job and contribute with concepts to the job and to the research study strategy.
Candidates experienced with electrophysiology, ligand-gated ion channels, and neuroscience will be chosen.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have excellent English abilities.
How to Apply: Theapplication, in English, need to be sent digitally.
Yourapplication needs to consist of:
- Cover letter: Letter mentioning the interest in and credentials for the job (max. one page).
- Full CV.
- Diploma and records of records: Master’s degree diploma (consisting of grade records for bachelor’s and master’s degrees). Applicants with a Master’s degree from abroad need to likewise confine a brief description of the grading scale utilized.
- Possible publication list.
- Other info to think about: Possible referrals and suggestions.