TheUniversity of Copenhagen is using 2 PhD scholarships at the Department of Computer Science, Faculty ofScience Scholarships are readily available in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning (NLP/ML) starting September 1 2018 or as quickly as possible afterwards.
TheUniversity of Copenhagen is the earliest university and research study organization inDenmark Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the 2nd earliest organization for college in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
- ScholarshipAward: The beginning wage is presently at a minimum DKK 317.459 consisting of yearly supplement (+ pension as much as DKK 43.852). Negotiation for wage supplement is possible.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 fellowships readily available.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants ought to hold an MSc degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, or associated fields, with excellent outcomes and excellent English abilities. In our evaluation of your credentials, we put focus on previous publications (if any) and appropriate work experience.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application ought to be composed in English.
Please consist of
- Project description (2-4 pages)
- Diplomaand records of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other details for factor to consider, e.g. list of publications (if any),
- Full contact information (Name, address, telephone & e-mail) of 1-3 expert referees
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.