A brand-new PhD scholarship concentrating on ‘wind energy and society’ is readily available at the Technical University ofDenmark The effective prospect will be officially hosted by DTU Management Engineering, in the Industrial Dynamics and Strategy (IDS) group at the Technology and Innovation Management department, on the Lyngby school.
TheTechnical University of Denmark, typically just described as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, simply north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Wind Energy and Society.
- ScholarshipAward: The visit will be based upon the cumulative contract with the Danish Confederation of ProfessionalAssociations The allowance will be concurred with the appropriate union. The duration of work is 3 years.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: Candidates need to have a master’s degree in a social science associated field, e.g. science- and innovation research studies, human location, preparation and public involvement, sustainability shift research studies, style and development research studies, sociology, ecological management, sociology and so on or a comparable degree with a scholastic level equivalent to the master’s degree in a social science associated discipline.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to prosper in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Please send your online application no behind 3 June 2018 (regional time). Applications needs to be sent as one PDF file including all products to be offered factor to consider. To use, please open the link “Apply online”, fill in the online application type, and connect all your products in English in one PDF file. The file need to consist of:
- A letter encouraging the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade records and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system( see standards and stand out spreadsheet here)
- A brief research study proposition (optimum 1000 words consisting of recommendations)