–TheDepartment of Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS) of the University of Milan-Bicocca is welcoming applications for PhD Scholarship Program in Economics and Statistics (ECOSTAT) for the scholastic year 2018-19
Bicocca is a young university that will link you with trainees from all over the world. You will not simply be a trainee here. You will be a member of the worldwide neighborhood. Since its structure, the University of Milano-Bicocca has actually reached beyond its borders participating in different arrangements with European and non-European universities.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 7, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Economics and Statistics (ECOSTAT) for the scholastic year 2018-19
- ScholarshipAward: The quantity of the PhD scholarship is EUR 16,23847 each year gross of social security contributions paid by the scholarship recipient. The scholarship is exempt from regional earnings tax and individual earnings tax (IRPEF).
- Project scholarships might just be designated to prospects who have actually selected them in accordance with art. 5 of this require applications and who have actually been considered qualified by the Board.
- The quantity of the scholarship is increased by 50% for durations invested abroad, approximately an optimum 18 months. The scholarship is given for one year and is restored for each year of the program, supplied that the trainee passes the test for admission to the next year.
- Thescholarship is paid in regular monthly instalments in financial obligations.
- Nationality: Available to candidates of all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 8 fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Fellowships are offered to candidates of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Anyone who is in ownership of the following instructional certifications might use, with no citizenship constraints:
- Postgraduate(2nd cycle) degree;-LRB- *******).
- Degree acquired under the laws in force prior to Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999(old system degree);-LRB- *******).
- Master degree provided by organizations that are part of the AFAM (sophisticated creative and musical education) sector;-LRB- *******).
- Foreign degree, as long as it is comparable in length of research studies, level and discipline to the Italian degree needed for admission to the course. The viability of foreign certifications is assessed by the board of inspectors. In case the Degree is assessed non-eligible, the candidate will be left out from the competitors.
- Students who have actually not yet acquired their degree might make an application for admission; supplied they make their degree by 31 October 2018 accepted trainees who cannot satisfy this requirement will lose their right to admission.
- Those who are currently registered in the exact same doctoral course at this University can not use.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: To get involved in the admission test, all candidates need to send their application online, straight from the site of the University of Milano-Bicocca www.unimib.it, by accessing the Online Registrar’s Office not behind the due date of 7 June 2018 at 12 twelve noon (Italian time). No paper files will need to be provided to the workplaces.