TheUniversity of Glasgow is welcoming applications for School of Geographical and Earth Sciences: PGT Excellence Awards.
TheSchool intends to draw in academically gifted students to study a postgraduate taught program and offer them with an intellectually requiring, research study and industry-informed education.
TheUniversity of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English- speaking world and one of Scotland’s 4 ancient universities.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: Open
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate taught program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study Geoinformation Technology & Cartography, Geomatics & Management, Geospatial & Mapping Sciences, Land & Hydrographic Surveying and Sustainable Water Environments.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships worth10,000
- Nationalities: International students are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified, candidates need to
Be classified as international for cost function
Hold a conditional or genuine deal for a qualified MSc program. Only MSc candidates will be thought about.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high sufficient level to be successful in your research studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants holding deals will be instantly examined for the scholarship based upon scholastic benefit. Applicants who are being thought about for the scholarship will be alerted within 6 weeks of getting a deal. There is no different application type needed.