TheUniversity of Hamburg is presently accepting applications for 3 PhD fellowships in the European Training NetworkPOEM The University intends to increase the variety of ladies in research study and mentor and clearly motivates certified ladies to use.
The goal of the POEM program is to add to future-envisioning heritage politics, the empowerment of groups on the margins, and their possible to take part in the civil society along with in the labour markets.
Atthe center of the institute’s work in Hamburg is an empirical cultural research study that concentrates on European societies in a contemporary and historic point of view. In specific, research study and mentor are devoted to the social and cultural procedures of modification in their historic context, with a broad spectrum of various locations of life and work being dealt with.
- ApplicationDeadline: March15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the European Training Network POEM.
- The following PhD tasks are marketed (more details see on https://www.poem.uni-hamburg.de).
- PhD10 Memory methods in varied kinds of memory organizations
- PhD11 Modalities of individual memory work
- PhD13, Internet ecologies of open understanding as future memory methods
- ScholarshipAward: It is compensated at the income level of the Horizon 2020 MSCA ITN swelling amount for early phase scientists and requires 100 % of basic work hours weekly *.
- Nationality: International trainees
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark, UK, Germany, and Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
A university degree in a pertinent field. Excellent theoretical skills and research study abilities, determination to take a trip and for doing a secondment in a 3rd nation, an inter- and transdisciplinary research study orientation, fundamental IT understanding. For comprehensive details on the tasks and the EU eligibility requirements see https://www.poem.uni-hamburg.de. Severely handicapped candidates will get choice over similarly certified non-disabled candidates.
According to the grant program, candidates should fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Recognized master’s degree inthe research study fields discussed in the call of candidates or other associated topics. To be qualified for admission to the program trainees should have a top quality master’s degree or a comparable scholastic degree from a globally acknowledged university.
- Early- phase scientists are those who, at the time of work by the host university, are in the very first 4 years (or full-time equivalent) of their research study professions and not in belongings of a postgraduate degree. This is determined from the date they acquired a degree which officially entitled them to start a doctorate, either in the nation in which the degree was acquired or in the nation in which the research study training is supplied, regardless of whether a doctorate was imagined.
- Conditions of global movement of scientists: Researchers are needed to carry out trans-national movement (i.e. relocation from one nation to another) when using up the consultation. At the time of work by the host university, scientists should not have lived or performed their primary activity (work, research studies, and so on) in the nation of their host university for more than 12 months in overall throughout the last 3 years. Short remains, such as vacations, are not considered.
- English language: Applicants should show that their capability to comprehend and reveal themselves in both composed and oral English is adequately advanced for them to completely gain from the network training. Recognized English language certificates (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS) should be sent in addition to the application.
- Please summary your scholastic and expert experience throughout the 4 years following your graduation.
- For for how long have you been working in a field of research study?
- In which nations have you lived because 30 September 2015?
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should show that their capability to comprehend and reveal themselves in both composed and oral English is adequately advanced for them to completely gain from the network training. Recognized English language certificates (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS) should be sent in addition to the application.
How to Apply: Applications must consist of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and copies of degree certificate( s). The application due date is March 15 th, 2018.