TheUniversity of Lleida is welcoming applications for scholarships to master degree program for foreign students. Students with a foreign degree are welcomed to use for these grants.
The function of the program is to offer financial backing for students with a foreign degree that wish to use for a master’s degree program at the UdL.
The primary objective of the University of Lleida is the education of its students. We offer high requirements of mentor with quality services throughout the university neighborhood that reach society beyond the school gates. Students comprise most of the UdL neighborhood, and our goal is to guarantee that they delight in the mentor and discovering procedures included.
- ApplicationDeadline: April30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to pursue Master degree program.
StudySubject: Check SpainScholarships
How to Apply: To have the ability to finish the application type online, students will need to sign up producing a username and password. This info will permit students to accede to the application type and to customize it anytime. The application type can be customized numerous times once sent out, it will not be possible to make other modification.
If students have any doubt when filling in the application type, they can get in touch with the International Relations Unit (inbound-at- int.udl.cat).
Onlineapplication type (here).
IMPORTANT: In order to send out the application type online, it is obligatory to publish the following paperwork:
- CurriculumVitae in Europass format
- Average throughout research studies (here). Important: in order to ask for this file, please follow all the guidelines offered. Moreover, you can fin a brief summary of the guidelines in this file.
- Cover letter
- Certificateof payment of the rate of pre-registration in case that the duration of pre-registration is opened throughout the duration demand (inspect the due dates of pre-registration in this file).
- Copyof passport or ID in impact
- Official copy of college diploma (and other certificates if it continues)
- Official copy of language certificate
- Official copy of the records of records consisting of al the topics, the credits and the grade.
IMPORTANT: Students originating from non-EU nations need to provide all the paperwork legislated. Documentation legislated will be needed to sign up at the UdL.