TheMasaryk University is using PhD Position in Behavioral and Social NeuroscienceResearch Eligible candidates need to have total MA/ Mgr./ MSc. Degree in the field appropriate to biology, genes, or biochemistry.
MasarykUniversity is the 2nd biggest university in the Czech Republic, a member of the Compostela Group and the UtrechtNetwork Founded in 1919 in Brno as the 2nd Czech university, it now includes 9 professors and 35,115 trainees.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 11, 2018
- CourseLevel: Positions are offered for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Positions are granted in Behavioral and Social Neuroscience Research
Funding for PhD trainee beyond the regard to scholarship: it is prepared in upcoming grant propositions
Interesting task in a dynamically broadening university location
Independentand accountable work
Employmentin world-renowned university
Professional group and enjoyable workplace
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inCzech Republic
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of Czech Republic are qualified to use.
Complete MA/ Mgr./ MSc. Degree in the field appropriate to biology, genes, or biochemistry
Good interaction and social abilities
Practical experience and theoretical understanding of fundamental molecular biology approaches (protein seclusion, seclusion and metrology of nucleic acids, PCR, gel electrophoresis) are needed
Practical experience in advanced molecular biology approaches (e.g. sequencing, qPCR, Western Blot, cellular and tissue growing, IHC, IF) is advantageous, however not needed.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluency in spoken and composed English is needed at level B2
How to Apply:
Please send out the application (consisting of CV, brief declaration of research background/ interests) by e-application