TheUniversity of Newcastle now wants to provide its PhD scholarship and offering a chance within the UON School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy in the Faculty of Health and Medicine for a PhD research study trainee. The Scholarship is readily available for both Australia and international students.
The objective of the scholarship is to support students who have masters in Biomed/Sci, with a finished research study job that utilized drug advancement, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, cell culture strategies and be prepared to utilized animal designs.
TheUniversity of Newcastle (UoN), informally called Newcastle University, is an Australian public university developed in1965 It has a main school in Callaghan, a suburban area of Newcastle, New South Wales.
Application due date: December 1, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD program
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study the anticancer homes of Low- THC including Medicinal Cannabis.
ScholarshipAward: $26,682 p.a. (2017 rate, indexed in January each year), for 3.5 years. The scholarship is offered by Faculty in- line with our current effective Fellowship application.
Nationality: International and domestic candidates are qualified to use for the scholarship
Numberof Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not offered
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International candidates are qualified to use for the position.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a master in Biomed/Sci, with a finished research study job that utilized drug advancement, biochemistry, analytical chemistry, cell culture strategies and be prepared to utilized animal designs.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidate needs great English writing and understanding abilities, and be passionate and hardworking.
How to Apply:.
- If you are interested, please send your application by post:
- Step 1– Find a research study degree
- Find the best research study degree for you on our complete listing of:
- PhD degrees
- ResearchMasters degrees
- Step 2– Find a manager
- Scholarship candidates– All Commonwealth Government and UON scholarship applications should finish an Expression of Interest (EOI) type and have it signed by a prospective UON manager to be thought about for thescholarship You ought to publish the EOI type with your onlineapplication The prospective manager will likewise supply you with a Pre-IdentifiedCandidate (PIC) code which should be consisted of in yourapplication Please see the Guide for publishing this info to your onlineapplication Support from a prospective manager is required prior to your application can be thought about however does not ensure that you will be provided admission or granted a scholarship.
- The EOI type is a fillable PDF. Please best click the link listed below and conserve the file to your computer system.
- Download the Expression of Interest type (PDF, 176 KB)
- For admission just candidates– it is extremely advised you communicate with a UON manager prior to sending your application.
- Go to the discover a manager page
- Step 3– Write a research study proposition
- You are needed to send a research study proposition which is a clear declaration explaining your proposed location of research study. Consultation with a scholastic employee in your location of research study interest is needed.