TheUniversity of Surrey is delighted to reveal the call for the international scholarship to pursue a master degree in Engineering and PhysicalSciences These scholarships are specifically open for abroad candidates.
The goal of the scholarships is to motivate international trainees to acquire a greater degree in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
TheUniversity of Surrey is a public research study university situated in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, UnitedKingdom The university specialises in science, engineering, medication and service.
- Application due date: Applications are open for 2018 entry.
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is offered to pursue the master degree.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover ₤ 2,500– ₤ 5,000
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The following certifications are accepted by the University as proof that you satisfy our minimum level of proficiency in English:
- There is no official application for thisscholarship All qualified deal holders that abide by those requirements will be thought about, and all certifying deal holders will be informed by e-mail.
How to Apply:.
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped certifications (certificates or records) to demonstrate how you satisfy, or anticipate to satisfy, the entry requirements
- Evidence of English language level (if English is not your mother tongue)
- A copy of your passport (if you require a visa to study here)
- An individual declaration (for non-research programs)
- A research study proposition (for research study programs just)
- Contact information of 2 referees