TheUniversity of Antwerp will be providing PhD scholarship in the location of electron tomography. The qualified candidate will work under the guidance ofProf Sara Bals at the Faculty of Science (Universityof Antwerp).
TheUniversity of Antwerp is one of the significant Belgian universities situated in the city ofAntwerp The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA must not be utilized.
Applications close: November 15, 2017
StudySubject: PhD scholarship in the location of electron tomography.
ScholarshipAward: A doctoral scholarship for a duration of 1 year, sustainable for 3 years after favorable assessment.
Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken inBelgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- You hold a master degree in physics.
- You can send impressive scholastic outcomes.
- You are inspired and accept the obstacle to acquire a PhD in sciences.
- Your scholastic qualities adhere to the requirements specified in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, diligent, innovative and cooperative.
- You please the movement requirements of Marie Curie Fellowships.
Citizens from Belgium are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have a previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have exceptional composed and spoken English abilities.
- A doctoral scholarship for a duration of 1 year, sustainable for 3 years after favorable assessment;-LRB- ********).
- Thescholarship can begin as from 1 January 2018;-LRB- ********).
- A competitive gross month-to-month grant supplemented with movement and household allowances;-LRB- ********).
- A vibrant and revitalizing workplace.
How to Apply:
Please send your application (inspiration letter, CV, the summary of Master thesis, and names of 2 referees) by e-mail at lucian.covaci-at- uantwerpen.be. Please discuss the keyword “Mummering” in the e-mail topic.