Applications are being accepted forSt Francis XavierScholarships These are full-tuition scholarships readily available to 10 incoming first-year students.
XavierUniversity is a co-educational Jesuit, Catholic university in Cincinnati, Ohio, UnitedStates The school is the sixth-oldest Catholic and fourth-oldest Jesuit university in the United States.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: TheSt Francis Xavier scholarship is a complete tuition, four-year scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are granted every year to approximately 10 incoming first-year students with extraordinary scholastic accomplishment and exceptional management participation in their neighborhood and/or school.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Typical receivers of theSt Francis Xavier scholarship rank in the leading 5 percent of their high school class with a GPA of a minimum of a 3.75 and have a minimum SAT of 1360 (ACT of 31). Selected students will be spoken with on school in the spring of the trainee’s senior year.
Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: The following are needed of all undergrads getting in instructor preparation programs:
- A sent application for admission.;-LRB- *******).
- An main high school records or, as suitable, an authorities records( s) of post-secondary schools went to (Recently confessed students at Xavier have had a typical class rank in the top 25 percent of their high school class);-LRB- *******).
- GPA from the high school of graduation. The middle 50 percent series of students accepted for admissions usually have a GPA from 2.8 to 3.7 or minimum GED rating of 50;-LRB- *******).
- Home- schooled students can be qualified prospects (see University Catalog for particular treatments).
TestRequirement: Scores of either the ACT or SAT tests need to be forwarded to the particular Office ofAdmission (Recently confessed trainee averages were 21 to 28 on the ACT or 1000 to 1240 on the SAT);-LRB- **).
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants need to send theSt Francis Xavier Scholarship Application Form.In addition to the application, all first-year candidates need to send
- CounselorRecommendation Form
- Current, main secondary school records
- Results from the SAT Xavier’s code is 1965 and/or the ACT– Xavier’s code is 3366
- Please mail all files to Xavier University.
ApplicationDeadline: Admission application due date and scholarship application due date is February 1, 2018.