The Deakin University is pleased to provide a scholarship to pupils from Australia. Scholarship can be obtained to pursue PhD programme in Australia.
The objective of the project would be to produce an innovative sizing agent for carbon fibre to enhance the properties of composite materials.
Deakin University is a Australian public university with around 53,000 higher education pupils. Deakin received the best rating possible for its research in Macromolecular and Materials Chemistry, Environmental Science and Management, Zoology, Materials Engineering, Human Movement and Sports Science, Medical Microbiology, Neurosciences, Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Medical Physiology.
Course Level: This Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is granted inside the matter “New Sizing Agents for Carbon Fibre”.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- A stipend of $26,682 per annum tax exempt (2017 rate)
- A relocation allowance up to $1,500 (2017 rate) given to pupils that are moving from interstate or foreign in order to study at Deakin
- Paid ill, pregnancy and parental leave
- Tuition fee and foreign health coverage for international pupils for the duration of FOUR years.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship might be considered in Australia
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Successful applicants should have attained a first class Honours degree or equivalent. Please refer to the entrance pathways to higher degrees by research for additional advice.
- Awards are just offered to people that will be undertaking a Masters or Doctoral degree complete?time in 2017 and have employed for, or are presently registered in, a higher degree by research.
- Applicants who have commenced their graduate research degree must have at least 12 months full time or equivalent candidature staying.
- Additional Eligibility demands:
- Previous encounter in artificial organic chemistry favored.
- Sound knowledge of polymer chemistry.
- Knowledge of crucial techniques like NMR, FTIR, MS, viscosity determination, power testing.
Nationality: Australian applicants can use for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have attained a first class Honours degree in order to use.
How to Apply: Please use using the expression of interest form.
Application Deadline: Scholarship is application deadline is July 1, 2017.