The Catholic University of Louvain is offering Philippe de Woot Award. The prize is for any student graduated from a University or Business School at Master grade and whose Master dissertation is all about corporate social responsibility or the contribution of firms/organizations to sustainable development.
The Catholic University of Louvain is Belgium’s greatest French-talking university. It is found in Louvain-la-Neuve, that was expressly created to place the university. UCL has satellite campuses in Brussels, Charleroi, Mons and Tournai.
Course Level: Award is accessible for pursuing research programmme.
Study Subject: Award is accessible in strategic management, shift in a tumultuous environment, ethos and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Scholarship Award: The award-winner will get a prize of € 3,000. €1,500 will be directly given to the pupil along with the staying €1,500 will likely be offered to an environmental or a societal endeavor to be selected by the pupil. In improvement, communicating in the media and international networks will undoubtedly be ensured.
Scholarship may be chosen in Belgium
- The prize is for any student graduated from a University or Business School at Master degree on the entire world and whose Master dissertation is all about corporate social responsibility or sustainable ventures and sustainable development.
- Candidates must have finished their dissertation in their academic year in 2015 – 2016 or 2016-2017.
- Candidates can only participate once for this award.
Nationality: Students of all nationalities qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have great knowledge of French language.
How to Apply: Candidates must complete an application online. Applications will enter into thought upon reception of the program file including these distinct components:
- Application form (on-line)
- Abstract of the thesis (that will probably be printed on the award site prior to the service)
- Executive outline
- An evidence the dissertation was taken
- Curriculum vitae of the pupil(s)
- Master thesis (electronic variant)
Application Deadline: Application for the 2018 award needs to be sent for the October 1, 2017 at the latest.