The University of Oslo is providing three-year postdoctoral place out there in the Group for Chromatin and Structural Biology. This fellowship is on the market for International college students.
The undertaking goals at understanding modifications in chromatin throughout mitosis and kinetochore formation.
The University of Oslo purpose is to recruiting extra ladies in educational positions and inspired to use. The University of Oslo additionally has a aim of recruiting ethnic minorities to Norway in educational positions.
The University of Oslo is Norway’s oldest and highest rated establishment of analysis and training. Its broad vary of educational disciplines and internationally esteemed analysis communities make UiO an necessary contributor to society.
Course Level: Fellowships can be found to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the sector of Structural Biology and Chromatin inside the Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway (NCMM).
Scholarship Award: The postdoctoral place might be positioned as SKO 1352 (place code) postdoctoral analysis fellow with wage stage NOK 486 100 – 567 100 per yr, relying on .
Number of scholarship: Several fellowships can be found.
Scholarship may be taken in Norway
Eligibility: The following standards should be met in order for candidates to be eligible for fellowships:
- A PhD’s diploma in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology or a associated space
- Hands-on expertise with purification of proteins and meeting of protein complexes
- Excellent written and oral English
- Ability to function as a staff participant in a multi-disciplinary atmosphere
- Ability to independently carry out experiments, analyze and interpret the outcomes
- Documented capability to write down scientific manuscripts (a number of first creator papers from PhD research might be extremely valued)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication expertise
Nationality: International candidates can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will need to have a PhD’s diploma in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology or a associated space.
English Language Requirement: A great command of English is required for all college students attending the University of Oslo. International college students; PhD analysis fellows and post-doctoral analysis fellows who are usually not native audio system of English, should doc their proficiency in English by taking one of many following internationally recognised assessments
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- IELTS – International English Language Testing Service
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) from the University of Cambridge
- Applicants to the programme for the PhD diploma in Science should get hold of a minimal rating of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 80 (internet-based) on the TOEFL take a look at or a minimal rating of 6.5 on the IELTS (educational) take a look at. The similar applies to candidates for postdoctoral analysis fellow positions.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by on-line mode.
- Cover Letter stating motivation and analysis pursuits
- A whole checklist of scientific publications
- List of references (title, relation to candidate, e-mail and phone quantity)
Application Deadline: The utility deadline is March 31, 2017.