Department of Science & Technology (DST is pleased to offer Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Indian pupils for pursuing research in India. These Post-Doctoral fellowships supplied to pursue research in in frontier regions of Cognitive Science. The purpose of the fellowships will be to encourage and intensify cutting edge research in Cognitive Science.
Department of Science & Technology (DST) together with the goal of encouraging new aspects of Science & Technology and to play the function of a nodal department for arranging, coordinating and promoting S&T actions in the state. The Department has important responsibilities for particular jobs and programmes.
Course Level: These fellowships are offered to pursue Post Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are granted in frontier regions of Cognitive Science.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- Each guy could have the right to a Fellowship of Rs.55, 000/- per month and research Contingency Grant of Rs.2, 00,000/- per year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship may be chosen in India
Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill the next region for the scholarship:
- Applicants with great academic record and holding a PhD or equivalent degree in Science, Engineering and allied aspects of Cognitive Science are eligible for CSRI PDF.
- The upper age limit for ‘CSRI-Post Doctoral Fellowship’ of DST is 40 years.
- Those who’ve submitted PhD dissertation will also be qualified to apply
Nationality: Indian applicants qualify for all these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD or equivalent degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via on-line manner.
- DST has began e-PMS (onlinedst.gov.in) for on-line submission of research proposal. Principal Investigator needs to register only at that portal site after which upload the proposition in the specified format. Application Format of “CSRI-Post Doctoral Fellowship (CSRI-PDF)” can be obtained on e-PMS under KIRAN Division and at DST site.
- Two (2) hardcopies of Submitted research proposition should likewise be sent to Dr Vandana Singh, Scientist.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.