The Cardiff University is very happy to provide studentship chances for UK/EU pupils to pursue the postdoctoral research. Successful applicants will work on a research project entitled ‘Vision Sciences: Investigation of pain and discomfort associated with anti-VEGF injections’ below the oversight of Dr Ashley Wood, Dr Jennifer Acton and Professor Heather Waterman.
The goal of the plan would be to improve the percentage of postgraduate research studentship in Vision Sciences at Cardiff University.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. The university consists of three schools: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Biomedical and Life Sciences; and Physical Sciences and Engineering. The university is consistently recognized as supplying high quality research-based university schooling
Course Level: This Studentship can be obtained to pursue postgraduate research.
Study Subject: The studentship will likely be given in Vision Sciences.
Scholarship Award: studentship will be given:
- Full UK/EU tuition fees
- Doctoral stipend fitting UK Research Council National Minimum
Number of Scholarships: One studentship is accessible
Scholarship may be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to be eligible for studentship:
- Open to all UK/EU pupils without additional limitations
- Applicants with an optometry (optometrist), psychology or applicable health care qualifications are desired. Your bachelor’s degree should be a 2:1 or previously. A master’s degree is needed for non-optometrist applicants.
Nationality: UK/EU applicants can use for this studentship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: A master’s degree is needed for non-optometrist applicants.
English language Requirements: pupils fulfill the mandatory language proficiency prerequisites of the host association.
How to Apply:
- Consideration is automatic on using for a Doctor of Philosophy in Optometry and Vision Sciences (Research) having a beginning date of 1 July 2017.
- Please e-mail a CV (including the names and contact details of two referees) and covering letter outlining your interest in the job individually to Dr Ashley Wood, saying the title of the PhD studentship for which you’re employing.
Application Deadline: Studentship application deadline is May 31, 2017.