TheStockholm University enjoys to reveal Postdoctoral Fellowship in Theoretical Soft Condensed Matter Physics at NorditaThis fellowship is offered for global trainees.
StockholmUniversity, in the capital of Sweden, is characterised by openness, development and cooperation. Ranked amongst the world’s top 100 universities, Stockholm University is among Europe’s leading centres for college and research study in human science and science.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in Theoretical Soft Condensed Matter Physics.
- ScholarshipAward: The position includes full-time work for 2 years, beginning in the fall of 2018 or according to shared contract. The wage follows the guidelines for postdocs atNordita Stockholm University aims to be a work environment devoid of discrimination and with level playing fields for all.
- Nationality: This fellowship is offered for global trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered for global trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Postdoctoral positions are designated mostly for functions of research study. Applicants are anticipated to hold a Swedish postgraduate degree or a comparable degree from another nation.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Apply for the position at Stockholm University’s recruitment system by clicking the “Apply” button. It is the duty of the candidate to make sure that the application is total in accordance with the directions in the task ad, which it is sent prior to the due date.
Please consist of the following details with your application:
- Your contact information and individual information
- Your greatest degree
- Your language abilities.
- Contact information for 3 recommendations
Important: Your scholastic referees sould send us their recommendation letters no behind on the due date for application, by means of email to use-at- nordita.org and state in the subject line: SU FV-2541-18 + name of the candidate.
and, in addition, please consist of the following files
- Cover letter
- CV– degrees and other finished courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposition (no greater than 3 pages) explaining:
— why you are interested in the field/project explained in the ad
— why and how you want to finish the job
— exactly what makes you appropriate for the job in concern
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Publicationsin assistance of your application (no greater than 3 files).