Scholarships are readily available available for 6th International Winter Course Human Rights and Asia for the year2019 This is a 2 weeks extensive course readily available for trainees from all around the world.
TheHuman Rights Center was developed to make Seoul National University (SNU) a neighborhood where all members have shared care and regard for one another. The Human Rights Center likewise concentrates on informing and cultivating a culture of regard in Seoul NationalUniversity In addition to the Sexual Assault Counseling Service, we carry out specialized training programs for each department to raise awareness on a wide variety of human rights concerns.
In order to be qualified Fluency in oral and composed English is needed.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are granted to study 2 weeks extensive course in Human Rights and Asia2019 This course is developed for postgraduate trainees, junior scientists, activists, legal representatives and nationwide and international civil servants.
- StudySubject: The International Winter Course ‘Human Rights and Asia’ plans to permit individuals to think of the universality of human rights in specific contexts of Asia and to acquire a deepened understanding of human rights concerns in this area.
- ScholarshipAward: All picked individuals will be offered for the following.
* We do not supply stipend, breakfast, supper throughout the weekdays and meals throughout the weekend.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for trainees from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: About20 individuals will be picked.
- Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for trainees from all around the world.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
This course is developed for postgraduate trainees, junior scientists, activists, legal representatives and nationwide and international civil servants from all nations around the globe who show a high level of interest in human rights and Asia, and this year’s unique style, financial and social rights. The whole course is taught inEnglish Fluency in oral and composed English is for that reason needed. The variety of individuals is restricted to 20 and individuals will be picked in a method to make sure the variety within individuals in regards to expert and scholastic background, area and field of interests. The picked individuals will be anticipated to participate in all the sessions throughout the course and actively add to conversations.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fluencyin oral and composed English is needed.
How to Apply: RequiredDocuments:
1) A Copy of Your Valid Passport (include your image)
2) Application Documents:
— Application type [Annex I]
— Motivation Letter [Annex II]
— Research/AdvocacyPlan [Annex III]
— Article Review [Annex IV]
4) A Letter of Recommendation
Step 1.Complete the following Application Documents consisted of in the annexes listed below and conserve this file under the file name: [Family Name & Given Name – Application 2019.docx]
* Please make certain to utilize the type listed below. We do decline the other kinds.
Step 2.Save your CV under the file name: [Family Name & Given Name – CV 2019]
Step 3.Send all files (ApplicationDocuments, CVand, a Copy of your passport) to hr-courses-at-snu. ac.kr with the subject line: [FamilyName & Given Name– 2019]
Step 4. A Letter of Recommendation
— In the suggestion letter, the referee needs to suggest his/her complete title, name, associated organisation, and e-mail addressThe letter need to be signed and sent out personally as a PDF file to hr-courses-at-snu. ac.kr
— The name of the recommendation letter file and the subject line of the email need to be [FamilyName & Given Name of the Applicant– Recommendation 2019] Please ensure the suggestion letter likewise fulfills the due date listed below.
— Applicants need to submit the name of their referee in their application type.