The National University of Ireland, Centre for Research in Medical Devices is inviting functions for the postdoctoral analysis fellowship in 3D Printing/Micro Processing of Electrically Active Materials. This fellowship will cowl €37,750 – €38,860 every year to Irish residents for 2017-2018 tutorial 12 months.
The goal of this fellowship to assist them for his or her future research and supply greatest tutorial services.
NUI Galway (Irish OÉ Gaillimh) is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland. It is situated in Ireland’s westerly metropolis of Galway. The university opened for educating in 1849 as Queen’s College, Galway with 37 professors and 91 college students. NUI Galway is a member of the Coimbra Group, a community of 40 long-established European universities.
Course Level: This fellowship is out there to pursue postdoctoral analysis.
Study Subject: This fellowship is awarded within the fields of micro fabrication, characterization, evaluation of novel electrically lively supplies and 3D Printing/Micro Processing of Electrically Active Materials.
Scholarship Award: This fellowship will cowl €37,750 – €38,860 every year.
Number of scholarship: Not recognized
Scholarship might be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: The following standards should be met to ensure that candidates to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates will need to have a PhD or a PhD in prospect, in a related science or engineering topic, and a confirmed observe file in a analysis and improvement setting.
- Candidates should be extremely motivated and obsessed with creating new merchandise.
- Previous expertise in 3D modeling; optical processing, lithography or 3D printing is crucial.
- In addition, the profitable candidate also needs to have experience in as many of the next areas as doable: 2-photon lithography; piezoelectric materials formulation and characterization; electrochemistry; biomaterials fabrication and functionalization.
Nationality: Irish residents are eligible to use for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates will need to have a PhD or a PhD in prospect, in a related science or engineering topic, and a confirmed observe file in a analysis and improvement setting.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through e mail.
- Applications to incorporate a overlaying letter
- The contact particulars of three referees needs to be despatched, through e-mail (in phrase or PDF solely) to Tara Cosgrave (curam-at-nuigalway.ie).
- Please put reference quantity NUIG053-17in topic line of e-mail software.
Application Deadline: The software deadline is May 1, 2017.