Tokyo Institute of Technology is inviting applications for Hino Motors Scholarship. The scholarship is open to independently funded pupil who’s a citizen of Thailand or another ASEAN member state.
Hino Motors cultivates goodwill between ASEAN participant nations and Japan by offering financial support in the form of scholarships through Tokyo Institute of Technology to independently funded, gifted pupils that are preparing to become another generation of leaders in their selected fields.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a national research university found in Greater Tokyo Area, Japan. Tokyo Tech is the greatest association for higher education in Japan dedicated to science and technology, and is typically regarded as one of the most esteemed universities in Japan.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally necessary to offer signs of ability in English at the higher degree needed by the University.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible for pursuing master’s application.
Study Subject: This scholarship is open to any or all subjects of study (However, precedence will probably be given to applicants with the interest in the automotive industry.)
- Admission fee and tuition
- ¥120,000 in monthly stipend
- After the receiver is selected, he or she will receive the scholarship, which covers the admission fee, tuition, and stipend, through the institute.
Scholarship may be chosen in Japan
- Applicant must be a privately funded pupil who’s a citizen of Thailand or another ASEAN member state (as of October1, 2017)
- This scholarship is open to any or all subjects of study (However, precedence will probably be given to applicants with the interest in the automotive industry.)
- Applicant must be officially accepted to the master’s application of the International Graduate Program (C) — Overseas Application
- Applicant must be a man who has excellent academic performance and integrity, and genuinely in want of financial assistance
- Applicant must be 26 years of age or younger on April 1, 2017
- Applicant must have the ability to participate in the tasks arranged by Hino Motors
- Applicant mustn’t receive any scholarships
Nationality: Scholarship is open to citizens of Thailand or another ASEAN participant state.
College Admission Requirement
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally necessary to offer signs of proficiency in English at the higher degree needed by the University.
How to Apply:
- Scholarship applicants must supply items 1 to 3 recorded below to Tokyo Institute of Technology with Application Requirements of International Graduate Program (C, Overseas Application) from the date established by the institute.
- Scholarship application form (in the official format)
2. Pledge (in the official format)
3. Photograph (One 4 cm × 3 cm picture; write your name on the back and attach the picture to the scholarship application form.)
- After all applications are submitted through step 1 above, Tokyo Institute of Technology will pick one of the applicants and attach a letter of recommendation (in the recommended format) from that applicant’s supervisor or an equal number and send it to Hino Motors by the ending of July, 2017
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July, 2017.