TheUniversity of Amsterdam is welcoming applications for Postdoctoral research position in language and computation. This position is readily available for global trainees.
TheInstitute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) is a distinguished research institute at the University of Amsterdam, in which scientists from the Faculty of Humanities and the Faculty of Science work together. The research performed at Humanities forms one of the 6 research schools within this professors.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 25, 2018
- CourseLevel: Position is readily available to research study Postdoctoral research Programme.
- StudySubject: Position is readily available in language and computation.
ScholarshipAward: Salary EUR3,303 to EUR3,916 gross per will be granted.
Nationality: International trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 2 (Two) scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to look for this position.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- have a PhD degree in computational linguistics or computer technology with a strong concentrate on language, or another associated field;-LRB- *******).
- have an exceptional record of publication in leading journals;-LRB- *******).
- have a strong inspiration to carry out outstanding scholastic research;-LRB- *******).
- be able and going to work in a group and in an interdisciplinary setting;-LRB- *******).
- Have an exceptional command of English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have an exceptional command of English.
How to Apply: Yourapplication must consist of the following product: