TheDepartment of Information Studies, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, welcomes applications for a 3-year totally moneyed PhD scholarship in privacy data practices. The prospect is anticipated to start on January 1, 2019, or as quickly as possible afterwards.
The effective prospect will end up being a member of the research study task “‘Don’ t Take it Personal’- Privacy and details in an algorithmic age”, moneyed by Independent Research FundDenmark
Applicants should have outstanding language abilities in English and have outstanding interactions abilities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: 24September 2018
- CourseLevel: TheUniversity of Copenhagen Fellowship is offered to pursue the PhD program.
- StudySubject: The positions are offered as a 3 year PhD fellowship in the field of Pharmacovigilance.
- ScholarshipAward: Salary and other terms of visit are set in accordance with the Agreement in between the Ministry of Finance and Air Conditioning (DanishConfederation of Professional Associations) or other pertinent expert companies. Depending on seniority, the month-to-month wage starts around DKK 26,754(approx. 3,588 EUR) (taxable) plus pension. The position is covered by the Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities (2013).
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to request this Universityof Copenhagen scholarship.
- Numberof Scholarships: One fellowship is offered at the University of Copenhagen.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants are anticipated to have a strong instructional background within several of the disciplines pertinent to the “Don’ t Take it Personal” task– incl. liberal arts, social sciences, technical science, and law. The effective prospect will be part of a vibrant research study group that covers a number of disciplines, and the prospect needs to prosper in such an interdisciplinary environment. It is anticipated that the effective prospect participates in the research study group’s activities and contribute the advancement of the general research study task.
Please keep in mind that applications which do not abide by the official requirements (find out more in the 2 areas ‘Admission requirements’ and ‘Application requirements’ listed below) will not be thought about for the PhDscholarship
- Applicants have to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. Applicants needs to have sent their thesis at the time of application, to the level the thesis forms part of their Master program. In case you have actually not gotten your diploma by the application due date, you should consist of a declaration (pre-approval) from your university stating that you have actually been granted the master degree.
- Applicants with a non-DanishMaster’s degree will have their degree examined by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in order to develop if the Master’s degree is comparable to a Danish Master’s degree.
- Excellent interaction abilities in English is important and candidates should speak and compose scholastic English with complete confidence. The PhD Administration might ask candidates to record their efficiency in English at whenever throughout the recruitment procedure if thought about essential.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have great English abilities.
How to Apply: Please consist of the following in your application bundle:
A: Cover letter
Please lay out the factor for looking for this position and explain how your experiences and abilities match the requirements for this position, and how you might add to the “‘Don’ t Take it Personal’- Privacy and details in an algorithmic age” research study task.
CV consisting of a list of publications, if you have any.
C: Project description
Please consist of an in-depth description of your proposed PhD task. Make sure to position your proposed PhD task both within the “Don’ t Take it Personal” task’s general research study concern and within several of the following work plans II (Privacy), III (Users), IV (Platform suppliers).
D: Diploma and records of records
The following paperwork needs to be sent:.
• A copy of the candidate’s Master’s degree diploma (if not offered prior to the application due date, a pre-approval should be sent).
• A copy of the candidate’s Master’s degree records of records (an authorities description of the grading scale needs to be consisted of).
• A copy of the candidate’s Bachelor’s degree diploma.
• A copy of the candidate’s Bachelor’s degree records of records (an authorities description of the grading scale needs to be consisted of).
If the MA diploma and/or evaluation records are in another language than English, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please consist of a translation into either of these languages in yourapplication
The translation of diplomas/certificates and records should be made or authorized by either of the following:.
• A state-authorized translator and interpreter.
• The embassy or consulate of the nation where the initial file was released or where the translation was made.
• A Danish consulate/embassy.
ThePhD administration motivates candidates from within the EU to confine a DiplomaSupplement The Diploma Supplement is part of a typical European structure for the openness of proficiencies and certifications– the Europass structure.