–TheKing’s College Cambridge is using Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships for the scholastic year 2019–2023 This fellowship is offered for international students.
TheKing’s College wased established in 1441 by Henry VI (1421-71) and is among the 31 colleges in the University ofCambridge King’s has an impressive scholastic record and is likewise world-famous for its Chapel and choir. The Christmas Eve service from King’s (A Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols) is relayed to millions around the globe.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 4, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a junior research fellowship.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted to pursue a research task on some element of the research study of immateriality. This post-doctoral Fellowship is planned to motivate such research by allowing the effective prospect to finish a significant research task on some element of immateriality in the context of current advances in any of the following variety of disciplines: viewpoint, history, archaeology, classics, sociology, psychology, architecture, literature, art and music research studies, psychology.
- StipendiaryJunior Research Fellowship is granted in the fields of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: The stipend connected to all Junior Research Fellowships is ₤21,290(pre award of doctorate) increasing each year to an optimum of ₤27,401, inning accordance with age and scholastic certification. Additional payment is made for mentor. A living-out allowance of ₤ 4,000 is made to those not living in college.
- Nationality: This fellowship is offered for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is offered for international students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
JuniorResearch Fellowships in Immateriality and in Representation:
The perfect prospect for this Junior Research Fellowship will have a strong background in several disciplines within the Arts, Humanities, or Social Sciences and have actually finished an impressive doctoral thesis. It is not a requirement that the prospect’s doctoral research studies or the work that they send in assistance of their application ought to have worried concerns of immateriality, however prospects will be anticipated to reveal in their applications both how their future work associates with the work that they have actually currently done, and to discuss plainly how their proposed task associates with existing research studies on their selected style. The effective prospect will be anticipated to engage broadly with the entire college neighborhood and to arrange scholastic activities in the type of seminars/workshops/conferences (for which the College will supply modest financing).
A Junior Research Fellowship is a postdoctoral position tenable for approximately 4 years. Applications are welcome from graduates of anyuniversity Candidates will generally have actually finished their PhD, and need to not have actually carried out more than 2 years of postdoctoral work by 1st October 2019 (i.e. your PhD can not have actually been approved prior to 30 th September 2017).
StipendiaryJunior Research Fellowship in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences 2019–2023
Graduates of any university are qualified. Candidates will generally have actually finished their PhD and should not have actually carried out more than 2 years of postdoctoral work by 1st October 2019 (i.e. your PhD can not have actually been approved prior to 30 th September 2017).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: To apply utilize the following connect to go to the FAS site and produce an application:
Before the closing date, candidates need to finish all areas of the online Fellowship Application and upload onto the site (PDF just) the following:
A curriculum vitae (of no greater than 3 A4 sides) consisting of information of college, degrees granted, positions held and a list of publications.
A file (of no greater than 1200 words in length) including descriptions of your present research and of the research you propose to carry out throughout the Fellowship.
Applicants need to likewise organize for 3 recommendation letters to be submitted onto the website in PDF format. Each referee will be asked to supply the names of 2 more readers, not in the prospect’s organization, to whom work may be sent out if the prospect is long-listed. It is the responsibility of the prospect to make sure that the referees send the referrals and the names of 2 readers prior to the closing date.
Your referees will have to supply their referrals through the FAS site. They will be sent out an e-mail including a connect to do this. Referees not able to send referrals digitally by means of the FAS site might e-mail [email protected] to send them straight to the competitors administrator.
Please note that application products need to be in the English language.
Theapplication will not be thought about in the competitors up until it has actually been sent and all referrals and the names of extra readers have actually been gotten. An e-mail will be sent out when this has actually taken place.
After the closing date, the College will get in touch with picked candidates by e-mail to ask for samples of composed work, approximately 20,000 words (either released documents or chapters of a doctoral thesis).