TheGhent University is using applications from extremely encouraged Postdoc for a 2-year position at theDept of ExperimentalPsychology The prospect will generally be included in fMRI experiments, however extensions to EEG and TMS are possible.
GhentUniversity is a top 100 university and among the significant universities inBelgium Our 11 professors use a vast array obviously and conduct in- depth research in both precise and social sciences. Ghent University intends to motivate its trainees to embrace a crucial method within an imaginative, development-oriented instructional and research environment.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 19, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to pursue the predoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Grants are granted within the Department of Psychology.
- Nationality: Available for candidates of all citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available for candidates of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates are anticipated to have a PhD in the field of psychology or cognitive neuroscience at the time of the beginning date. Individuals with previous training in fMRI acquisition and analysis, along with benefit processing and/or cognitive control would be exceptional for this position. Good shows and information analysis abilities, or a passion to find out, are vital. Familiarity with multi-variate pattern and connection analyses would be a possession.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Interested prospects need to send their CV, an inspiration letter, and contact info of at least 2 referees prior to August 20 th2018 Feel complimentary to call me for more info. The favored beginning date for this position is October 1st 2018.