Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) is providing Postdoctoral Fellowship in MR-Guided Hyperthermia to review in Italy. International college students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
The objective is to develop algorithms and aiming to non-invasively generate managed native SAR hotspots and hyperthermia to modulate the permeability of the blood-brain barrier to molecules, nanoparticles and cells.
Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT) is a Foundation ruled by Articles 14 et seq of the Italian Civil Code, established by Legislative Decree 269/03, transformed by Law no. 326/2003 (Article four of the Statute), and financed by the State to conduct scientific analysis in the general public curiosity, for the aim of technological improvement.
- Applications Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is out there to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The ultimate candidate will probably be supported for at least 2 years and can work at the interface of two laboratories: the DecuzziLab at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia and the Rutt Lab at the Lucas Center for Imaging (Stanford, CA). Decuzzi lab focuses on the design, manufacturing and improvement of nanoparticles for drug supply and multimodal imaging in quite a lot of ailments, together with most cancers, cardiovascular and brain-related problems. Rutt lab focuses on an ultra-high subject (7T and above) MRI expertise improvement and functions. Ongoing functions tasks embrace UHF MRI research of a number of sclerosis, Alzheimer’s illness, Parkinson’s illness, important tremor, and traumatic mind damage.
- Nationality: International college students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship might be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International college students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
- PhD in engineering, physics, biomedical engineering, biophysics, or associated self-discipline
- Experience with numerical modelling packages comparable to Sim4Life, CST, FEKO, HFSS, COMSOL
- Experience with RF coil design and development: transmit/obtain coils, obtain arrays, transmit arrays
- Programming expertise (Matlab, different scientific and software program improvement environments)
- Experience with circuit modelling software program like ADS or AWR
- Experience with CAD modelling utilizing Autocad, Solidworks or related packages
- Basic electronics and mechanical workshop expertise (e.g. on a CNC mill)
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to offer proof of proficiency in English at the upper stage required by the University.
How to Apply: Please submit your application, together with an in depth CV, assertion of analysis expertise and pursuits, and call info of two referees to: Paolo Decuzzi, quoting: “Postdoctoral Fellowship in MR-Guided Hyperthermia CB 74292”.