TheLund University is now accepting applications for Postdoctoral Scholarship for November 1st or inning accordance with an arrangement. International applicants are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
The objective of the scholarship is to offer monetary support to international trainees in Netherlands.
LundUniversity is among Europe’s leading universities. Here, history and custom lay the ground for the research study and research study environments of tomorrow. We provide education and research study within engineering, science, law, social sciences, economics and management, liberal arts, faith, art, music and theatre.
CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to the Department of Experimental Medical Science.
ScholarshipAward: Information relating to post doc scholarships at Lund University
- Thescholarship quantities are paid quarterly.
- Thescholarship follows the guidelines set by the University Vice Chancellor (LS 2010/68, A13).
- Thescholarship is meant for the holder’s own education/professional advancement and does not make up reimbursement for work or another service that has actually been performed or will be performed on behalf of the University.
- Thescholarship does not provide any privilege to illness advantage, adult allowance, vacation pay or pension.
- The host faculty/department and the scholarship holder will prepare in composing a concurred strategy for the studies/development.
- TheScholarship holder is to be notified about the length of the stay, ensured social conditions, and consistent evaluation of the scholarship holder’s advancement.
- TheScholarship holder is to be notified about insurance coverage covering the scholarship holder and the have to inspect his/her own insurance coverage requirements.
- Thescholarship holder is to be dealt with similarly to students/researchers in the exact same scenario however with various sources of financing.
- Thescholarship holder is to be ensured and to add to an excellent working environment.
- TheScholarship holder is to be notified about the danger of possible retrospective tax in Sweden in cases where the scholarships are administered and paid by LU and the scholarship holder gains work at LU quickly after the duration of the scholarship.
- There might be a danger of the scholarship holder being taxed in his/her house nation; the scholarship holder needs to examine this prior to the duration of the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
We are looking for an extremely encouraged individual with a PhD in an appropriate location and at least one very first authorship publication. Excellence in molecular biology and cutting-edge histology. A strong background in neurodegeneration or basal metabolism is a benefit however not essential. Excellence in the English language (composed and spoken) is a requirement.
- PhD (or comparable) in cell and molecular biology, physiology or biotechnology from no greater than 3 years back.
- Ability to perform independent and top quality research study as recorded through the thesis and peer-reviewed publications
- Experience with information managing and analysis, consisting of stats
- Experience with cutting edge in vivo modelling, consisting of behavioural evaluation
- Good composed and spoken interaction abilities, consisting of efficiency in English– Experience in mentoring and/or guidance
Nationality: International applicants are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have PhD (or comparable) in cell and molecular biology, physiology or biotechnology from no greater than 3 years back.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have Good composed and spoken interaction abilities, consisting of efficiency in English– Experience in mentoring and/or guidance
How to Apply: Application should specify the recommendation number V 2017/1216 must be sent out to HR Coordinator by email: Sofia.Sonnerstedt-at- med.lu.se. Applications will be composed in English and sent online. The following files have to be sent together with a cover letter: CV with: contact info for 3 referrals, shown record of quantitative research study abilities and efficiency, e.g. scholastic publications, reports; and proof of mentoring experience.
ApplicationDeadline: Scholarship application due date is September 30, 2017.
file:/// C:/Users/ HP/Downloads/( MBedit)%20 V2017 _1216 Postdoc%20scholarship%20 Maria%20 Bjo% CC%88 rkqvist.pdf