The Institute for Positive Psychology and Education and Learning Sciences Institute Australia are offering Two PhD scholarships. Scholarships are granted under the oversight of Associate Professor Chris Lonsdale (IPPE), Professor Carmel Diezmann (LSIA) and Professor Richard Ryan (IPPE).
ACU’S Research Institutes and Faculties contain a few of the best research workers in the world. Their powerful support for research brings excellent students and collaborators to the other side of the globe.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to undertake a research course.
Study Subject: The nominee will finish a doctoral dissertation on a matter related to a randomised controlled trial of internet-based teacher professional development intervention made to move pupils through the transition to secondary school.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- A tax free stipend of $31,682 AUD per annum for three years;
- Funding for endeavor prices;
- A Commonwealth-financed place for national pupils; and
- A tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care Policy for international pupils.
Scholarship may be required in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must have master’s degree.
Nationality: Australian and international students qualify to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Entry conditions are distinct for each class, including Higher Degrees by Research (HDR).
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will most likely have to satisfy particular English language/other language requirements in arrangement in order to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants can implement by on-line manner.
- If applicants really are a national applicant, finish the Domestic Application for Higher Degree Research Candidature / Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
- If applicants are an international applicant, finish the international on-line application form
- If applicants are now registered in a research degree at ACU, please finish the Application for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship for Research Candidates Currently Enrolled at ACU (Word, 170KB).
Applicants should have a cover letter of no over two pages supplying signs of:
- Academic superiority, including, but not restricted to, academic prizes or grants;
- Skills in quantitative and/or qualitative research techniques;
- Previous research expertise;
- Alignment of research expertise and interests using the IPPE’s research subjects or LSIA research areas; and
- Ability to lead to your team.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 14, 2017.