The UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) is offering 10 CONFINTEA Fellowships to government officials and representatives of civil society organizations working in vital locations inside the area of adult learning and instruction (ALE). The fellowships are of one month’s duration and therefore are open to applicants from any UNESCO Member State.
The fellowship programme intends to reinforce the capabilities of Member States in executing leading aspects of the Belém Framework for Action (BFA).
UIL is a worldwide non profit research, training, advice, documentation and publishing center. It encourages lifelong learning using a concentration on adult and continuing education, literacy and non-formal basic education.
Course Level: This is a one-month fellowship programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are given inside the area of adult learning and instruction (ALE).
Scholarship Award: UIL will provide each fellow using a workstation and accessibility to UIL’s resources, in special, its library’s exceptional set. In addition, fellows may have the possibility to exchange knowledge with other fellows, UIL staff and outside partners. The CONFINTEA guys will receive stimulation and aid from UIL, but should even be ready to focus on their particular initiative.
Scholarship might be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants for a CONFINTEA Fellowship should:
- Have wide-ranging expertise – whether in authorities or civil society or as a research worker – in ALE;
- Be demanded in inventing policies or planning and executing programmes at national level (participation in national tasks associated with the follow up of CONFINTEA VI could be an advantage);
- Have a great command of Microsoft Office;
Nationality: The fellowships are open to applicants from any UNESCO Member State.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be flowing in verbal and written French, and possess a working knowledge of English.
How to Apply: Please submit the application by e-mail to the CONFINTEA Fellowship focal point, Ms Angela Owusu-Boampong, at: uil-ale-at-unesco.org. Applicants must submit these files:
- A written proposal to get a national ALE strategy in line with all the Belém Framework for Action (max. 3 pages).
- An up to date curriculum vitae.
- A covering letter.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.