TheRoberto Franceschi Foundation onlus is delighted to provide Research Grants for MSc and PhD students. International students are qualified to use for this grant.
RobertoFranceschi Foundation onlus promotes clinical research in the field of avoidance, medical diagnosis and treatment of social pathologies and kinds of social exemption. For this function, each year the Foundation develops a research financing program called “Roberto Franceschi”, targeted at students of Master of Science and Phd programs. For the year 2018 the program is controlled by the present statement.
TheRoberto Franceschi Onlus Foundation was formed in 1996 to celebrate Roberto, a twenty-year-old trainee at the Bocconi University in Milan, who was shot dead on January 23, 1973, by an authorities handgun bullet, which commanded his university that night to avoid a assembly available to the students of the other Milanese universities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: December17, 2018
- CourseLevel: Grants are offered to MSc and PhD students.
- StudySubject: Fondazione Roberto Franceschi Onlus promotes clinical research in the field of avoidance, medical diagnosis and treatment of social pathologies and kinds of social exemption.
- ScholarshipAward: The Foundation called after him wishes to keep in mind particularly his figure and the worths that were his own and not just his awful death by offering the amount of 16,000Euros (prior to taxes), which can be appointed to several research grants called “Roberto Franceschi”, granted each year following the competitive treatment detailed in a particular statement and targeted at students of Master of Science and PhD programs provided by Universities in Lombardy, consisting of programs performed in contract with other universities, in addition to PhD students of other Italian or foreign University, supplied that they got their Master’s Degree from a University in Lombardy.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this grant.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Only students of universities in the Italian region of Lombardy, are qualified to use for this grant.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
The competitors for the scholarships is open to all students registered at the time of application in a Master of Science or PhD program provided by a University in Lombardy, consisting of programs performed in contract with other universities, or in a PhD program provided by any Italian or foreign University, supplied that candidates got their Master’s Degree from a University in Lombardy.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: All people consisted of in the above classifications can use by sending out an e-mail to the address network-at-fondfranceschi. it by 17 December2018 The application should consist of the following accessories:
- a) Applicant’s curriculum vitae.
- b) An inspiration letter detailing the candidate’s factors for using, with recommendation to their future profession strategies.
- c) A comprehensive research job explaining the present understanding of the research location examined, the contribution to the existing literature, the nature of the information to be gathered, the desired usage of the information, a spending plan of the predicted costs so regarding validate the asked for quantity.
- d) A summary of the research job prepared following the structure of the kind connected to this statement.
- e) A referral letter from the candidate’s PhD manager or Master’s thesis manager.
- f) A signed declaration in which the candidate either states that they are not getting other research grants or scholarships throughout the exact same duration in which the “Roberto Franceschi” grant is paid or defines the kind of financing got, its expiration date and the organization offering it.