Each year the Research School of Humanities and the Arts (“RSHA”) Directorate, in the ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences deals RSHA Director’s PhD Award to study inAustralia This granted is readily available to domestic trainees.
The goal of these awards is to support 2 PhD prospects in the Interdisciplinary Cross? Cultural Research (ICCR) program with supervisory coordination supplied by scholastic personnel from the Centre for Digital Humanities Research and the Humanities ResearchCentre One award will be used to each of these Centres.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city,Canberra Our place indicate our distinct history, ties to the Australian Government and unique standing as a resource for the Australian individuals. Our concentrate on quality in research study and education guarantees our graduates are in require the world-over, well-prepared to resolve intricate modern difficulties.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Interdisciplinary and Cross-CulturalResearch.
- ScholarshipAward: Two PhD Scholarships readily available ($27,082 p.a. stipend) in Interdisciplinary and Cross-CulturalResearch.
- Nationality: Available to domestic trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 PhD scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available to domestic trainees.
EntranceRequirements: The award will be readily available each year, to a potential trainee who is:
( a) A domestic trainee; and
( b) Is registering full?time in a program of research study with the ANU Centre for Digital Humanities Research or the ANU Humanities Research Centre for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the Australian National University.
How to Apply: Applications will be required with a closing date as set by the RSHA Directorate, Research School of Humanities & the Arts, College of Arts and SocialSciences Theapplication will be sent on the recommended electronic kind and supporting paperwork forwarded to CASS Student Office by e-mail prior to the closing date.