CopenhagenBusiness School is welcoming applications from worldwide trainees to request its PhD Scholarship in science and innovation policy in the USA.
CopenhagenBusiness School typically shortened and described as CBS, is a public university located in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The prospect must have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue PhD programe.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in science and innovation policy in the USA.
ScholarshipAward: A PhD scholarship runs for a duration of 3 years, and consists of mentor commitments equivalent of 1/2 year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are totally employed positions, inning accordance with the nationwide Danish cumulative contract. The scholarship consists of the tuition charges, workplace, travel grants plus an income, presently beginning with each month app. DKK 23.770(app. 3,160 euro) approximately DKK 28.964(app. 3,860 euro) depending upon seniority, plus a pension contribution amounting to 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base pay.
The income level and consultation is identified by the Ministry of Finance’s cumulative contract with the Central Academic Organisation.
ThePhD trainee will be registered at the PhD School in Organisation and Management Studies.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for worldwide trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken inThe scholarship needs the prospect to perform empirical fieldwork in the United States, however likewise desire to remain for the primary part of the scholarship in the Copenhagen location.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for worldwide trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
To be thought about, the prospect must have a standard training at the Masters level (just like the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure). An instructional background in the social sciences is required. The candidate should have effectively finished the Masters degree prior to beginning PhD atCBS The candidates should be proficient in English.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The candidates should be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Theapplication should consist of:
- A job description (max. 5 pages): This research study proposition need to include a discussion of an initial research study concern, a description of the preliminary theoretical structure and research study method, a discussion of the recommended empirical product in addition to a work-plan in the type of a Gantt Chart, and lastly a quick overview of how the task would fit within the structure of the collective research study task.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a matching level.
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV).
- A list of documents and publications.
- One copy of a chosen composed work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Documentation for English language abilities if English is not native tongue.