The Royal Thimphu College (RTC) as well as the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (YDF) are collectively offering Need-Based Scholarship Programme for 2017. These scholarships cover all tuition and boarding costs for 1 man & 1 female for 3 years.
In line together with the commendable vision to support and empower able youth from economically deprived backgrounds to keep their academic pursuit, the Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and Youth Development Fund (YDF) introduced this scholarship.
Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan’s first private school, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan.
Course Level: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are given to study the areas supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: The ‘RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Programme’ will cover the subsequent:
- Tuition fee for 3 years.
- Meals and lodging on the double sharing basis for 3 years.
- Normal medical facilities accessible at RTC that’s admissible to any or all pupils.
Number of Scholarships: The scholarships will cover all tuition and boarding costs for 1 man & 1 female for 3 years.
Scholarship could be taken in Bhutan
Eligibility: Candidates having the absolute minimum of 50% aggregate in English + best 3 subjects can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be 22 years or younger.
Nationality: Students from Bhutan are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be considered for admission, an applicant should possess a class XII pass using the absolute minimum aggregate of 50% in best 4 subjects including English.
How to Apply: Complete application forms ought to be submitted to RTC Chang Lam or Ngabiphu offices, Thimphu. Attachment
- Letter saying why you ought to be given financial aid (In less than 100 words)
- Please attach a duplicate of both parents PIT statement for the preceding year, if appropriate.
- Two letters of recommendation should be attached (Should not be from family members)
- Tax returns, assets, obligations, advice on the siblings and other related documentation.
- Duly filled RTC Admission Form, 2017
Application Deadline: The deadline for entry is April 14, 2017.