TheDeakin University is granting SCCA Sri Lanka Undergraduate Bursary in the field of Arts andCommunication The scholarship will cover 20% of the trainee contributions (tuition costs).
UndergraduateBursary is developed to reward trainees of any citizenship who show the greatest scholastic quality and capacity.
- Application due date: July2018
- CourseLevel: The bursary is readily available to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- StudySubject: The bursary is granted in the field of Arts and Communication.
- ScholarshipAward: The bursary will cover 20% of the trainee contributions (tuition costs).
- Nationality: Sri Lankan
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Sri Lanka
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have used to study among the following degrees:
- A353Bachelor of Creative Arts(Animation)
- A352Bachelor of Creative Arts(Photography)
- A359Bachelor of Creative Arts(VisualArt)
- A356Bachelor of Creative Arts(Drama)
- A355Bachelor of Creative Arts(VisualCommunications Design)
- A351Bachelor of Creative Arts(Film & Television)
- A331Bachelor of Communications(Journalism)
- A325Bachelor of Communications(PublicRelations)
- A333Bachelor of Communications(DigitalMedia)
- A743Master of Communication
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: All trainees need to have the ability to show that they can fulfill our English language requirements.
How to Apply:
- Include your scholarship candidate ID (if relevant), complete name and contact information on all your files.
- Provide supporting files prior to the closing date.
- Check your supporting files and verify the info you’ve supplied in your application.
- Ensure your supporting files are as particular as possible, licensed and
- Don’ t usage discussion folders or binders to forward your files.