TheTempus Public Foundation is calling applications for immigrants to use for Hungarian State Scholarships to perform research study in the scholastic year 2018/2019
TheTempus Public Foundation provides scholarships for foreign college graduates, speakers and scientists who wish to get additional understanding in Hungarian college organizations, research study or art institute.
TempusPublic Foundation ( TPF) is a non-profit company developed in 1996 by the Hungarian Government, with the job of handling global cooperation programs and unique jobs in the field of education, training, and EU-related problems.
- ApplicationDeadline: January30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue research study.
- StudySubject: Scholarships used by Tempus Public Foundation permit for research studies in any field of arts or sciences at a recognized Hungarian college organization, or for research study at a pertinent Hungarian company based upon an approval letter.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarships are paid by Tempus Public Foundation to the scholarship holders
- Postgraduate candidates: Stipend: 80 000 HUF/month, Accommodation allowance: 70 000 HUF/month
- Postdoctoral candidates: Stipend: 120 000 HUF/month, Accommodation allowance: 80 000 HUF/month
- Nationality: Foreign students are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungary(Hungarian college organizations or other companies)
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are readily available to foreign students. Thus, applications might be sent in the following 2 methods:
1) As a candidate of the sending out nation’s nationwide scholarship organisation, based upon the bilateral contract of the 2 nations (separately from the candidate’s citizenship): Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Republic of China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, India, Latvia, Lebanon, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Vietnam
2) Independently from the sending out nation’s nationwide scholarship organisation, the residents of the list below nations might use: Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia,, Cyprus Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Kuwait, Lebanon, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UK, USA, Vietnam.
- For short-term research study (3-29 days) candidates holding a minimum of a master’s degree might use.
- For long-lasting research study (1-10 months) candidates holding a minimum of a master’s degree might use. (Doctoral students might not use; they might use for Partial research studies.)
Cases of Non-Eligibility
- Foreign residents with a migration/ settlement authorization or in the course of using for such an authorization in Hungary, or double residents
- Foreign residents with long-term house in Hungary
- Foreign residents used on a long-term basis as specified by the Hungarian Labour Law
- Students in work using for part-time or correspondence research study programs
AgeLimit for Applicants
For all kinds of state scholarships, candidates should be over 18 at the time of sending theapplication There is no age limitation.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants must send their applications in the online application system of Tempus PublicFoundation It can be reached and filled out Hungarian and inEnglish The language of the files (e.g., greatest degree, language examination, certificate of trainee status) to be submitted in the online system can be Hungarian, English, French orGerman If they are not composed in either of these 4 languages, their authorities Hungarian or English translations should likewise be connected. Documents with the stamp and signature of the releasing organization on letterhead can be thought about as authorities, there is no have to have it equated by a translator workplace.
- Application type of Tempus Public Foundation (downloadable from the online system). After finalizing and dating the file, it will be submitted scanned.
- No more than a 3-month-old medical certificate provided by a GP of satisfying health condition for research studies (no infectious illness) (initial copy and its licensed Hungarian or English translation). No design template readily available.
- Copy of the photo page of ID card or passport.
- Precise and comprehensive work strategy– minimum 1- optimal 5-pages long (inning accordance with the work strategy design template)
- Complete expert CV in Hungarian or English– connected as a file
- Copy of greatest degree/diploma (initial copy and its licensed Hungarian or English translation)
- Proof of efficiency in the language that is needed for the research study program (a minimum of a B2-level language examination certificate, or a certificate (in Hungarian or English) provided by the sending out workplace/institution, Lectorate, or a main certificate by the Hungarian host organization on the basis of previous cooperation). In case the working language is not Hungarian, the host organization must state it in composing (in the Invitation Letter).
- Publication list
- Letter of Invitation provided by the agent of a Hungarian college organization, research study or art institute. The file should be with initial signature, date, and stamp and/or on institutional letterhead.
- TwoLetters of Recommendation from 2 acknowledged professionals in the appropriate discipline with initial signature, date, stamp and/or on institutional letterhead. The signers of the Letters of Recommendations can not be the exact same since the Letter of Invitation