The Irish Management Institute (IMI) and 30% Club are offering two fully-funded scholarships for female executives. Scholarships are granted to avail of an IMI Diploma in Leadership in Dublin or Cork.
IMI offers companies in Ireland the chance to associate using a locally established, world class executive education provider.
The Irish Management Institute (IMI) is a not-for-profit membership organisation focused on enhancing the standard of management practice in Ireland. IMI is Ireland’s premier provider of executive education.
Applicants whose first language isn’t English are typically necessary to offer evidence of ability in English at the higher degree demanded by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to pursue IMI Diploma in Dublin or Cork.
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted in the subject of Leadership.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are valued at €10,000.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
Scholarship may be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants should be
- High possible female executives.
- Eligible for an IMI Diploma as per below conditions:
- Applicants must offer evidence of important work-based learning at management amount or should hold a relevant academic qualification at primary degree level.
- Satisfy IMI regarding their general suitability and capability to handle the work conditions of this type of programme.
- Students must additionally comply completely with all the conditions as laid out in the terms and conditions available on this particular webpage. It is crucial that you familiarise yourself fully with one of these terms and conditions before completing your application.
Nationality: Female applicants from Ireland are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Participants must offer evidence of important workbased learning at a management level or should hold a relevant academic qualification at primary degree level.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are typically necessary to offer evidence of ability in English at the higher degree demanded by the University.
How to Apply:
- Check in the event you’re acceptable for the programme, before implementing for the scholarship. Click here for info on theIMI Diploma in Leadership.
- Download Application Form Here
- Complete application with all the 500 word entry for Scholarship, summarizing how the IMI Diploma in Leadership will help reach both your individual career goals and success for your organisation.
- Send finished application form via e-mail to scholarship-at-imi.ie with ‘30% Club Scholarship 2017? as the subject line.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 11, 2017.