The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies is offering two scholarships for international students starting their studies about the BVM&S fulltime programme in the 2017-2018 academic year.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world plus one of Scotland’s early universities.
The Scholarships are competitive and awarded on the basis of academic worthiness. The prerequisite for an IELTS score of 7.0 (or equivalent) may be higher compared to the amount needed for entrances purposes.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for an undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in different fields at Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies to help pupils in updating their education.
Number of Awards: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is worth £5,000 per year and is tenable for the duration of your degree programme, subject to reasonable improvement.
Scholarship could be required in the UK
- Applicants must be nationals of a nation outside the EU and be liable for the international rate of fee. Applicants should have employed through either the Universities and Colleges Application Service (UCAS) or the Veterinary Medical Colleges Application Service (VMCAS) for the BVM&S fulltime programme commencing in the 2017-2018 academic year and been offered a position.
- Students already on the programme aren’t eligible to apply.
Nationality: Nationals of a nation outside the EU can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The Scholarships are competitive and awarded on the basis of academic merit
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The prerequisite for an IELTS score of 7.0 (or equivalent) may be higher compared to the amount needed for entrances purposes.
How to Apply: Eligible UCAS applicants should complete an internet application.
- Please note you WOn’t manage to gain access to the internet application form unless you’ve applied for entrance to the University of Edinburgh.
- The on-line scholarship application form is found in EUCLID and may be got via MyEd our internet based advice portal.
- When logging in to MyEd, you may want your University User Name and password.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is May 12, 2017.