Symbiosis International University (SIU) and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) are offering a combined scholarship program to foreign pupils from developing countries. Scholarships are granted to an undergraduate and also a postgraduate student in a full time program ran by some of the constituent institutes of Symbiosis International University.
Symbiosis International University is a private coeducational, multi-institutional university found in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It has been given official recognition by the UGC and also the AICTE.
English Proficiency Test is required for all the foreign nationals/ OCI/ PIO applicants of Symbiosis International University where English is used as the medium of communicating and instruction.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for pursuing fulltime undergraduate as well as a postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are granted to examine the areas supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers total tuition/ academic fee waiver and lodging and food stipend as per SIU ICCR standards. The typical value of the scholarship depends on the plan undertaken by the pupil in the Institute.
Number of Scholarships:
Undergraduate Program – 01
Postgraduate Program – 01
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: SIU–ICCR Joint Scholarship is only for ‘Foreign Nationals’ of developing countries (Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders aren’t permitted employ for this scholarship). The pupil must
- Hold a valid foreign passport
- Have got more than 75% as a qualifying class in 12th Std. (in instance of Undergraduate plans) and 60% of a qualifying level in Graduation (in the instance of Postgraduate plans).
Nationality: Deserving foreign national students from developing countries meet the criteria to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous amount.
Test Requirement: Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET Exam 2017) is a standard written test for entrance to undergraduate and postgraduate classes at institutes of Symbiosis International University.
English Language Requirement:
- The pupil may also select for IELTS (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) which is arranged by the British Council. The pupil should appear for the Academic variation of the IELTS test. The minimum score needed is 6 out of 9.
- International English Language Assessment (IELA) Test is ran by English Language Teaching Institute of Symbiosis (ELTIS) which quantifies pupils’ skill to convey in English across the language abilities of terminology, grammar, reading and writing. The minimum score needed is group 4 out of 6. The evaluation is founded on general English. It isn’t needed for the nominees to examine any specific textbooks or reference books. You can enroll for IELA while using online through the SCIE site.
How to Apply: For entrance & scholarship for software, please write to Prof. Anita Patankar, Deputy Director, Symbiosis Centre for International Education (SCIE), Symbiosis International University. The following standards will likely be relevant for appraising the program:
- Academic Transcripts to support the record of continual academic excellence.
- Statement of Purpose: A description of yourself, emphasizing personal qualities, assets and obligations which you believe will affect your schooling. Describe what you believe can be your most significant professional/academic accomplishment till date. Your aims & targets of studying at Symbiosis International University (SIU). How will the University gain have you ever as a pupil? (Word Limit 1000 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation: The letter has to be written by means of a teacher/ Principal who understands the pupil for an amount of at least couple of years. The letter must mention the capability and also the duration in which he/she’s understood the pupil. The letter should attest the pupil’s nature, abilities and also the background of accomplishments and excellence through leadership functions. The recommendation has to be on the School / College/ Institute letterhead and duly signed combined with the official stamp and seal of the School/ College/ Institute.
- Specific Eligibility Criteria: Students must confirm the precise qualification for a system for which he or she is using including English language requirement.
Application Deadline: Contact Employer