TheKaunas University of Technology uses totally free of charge bachelor or master research studies for the prospects with exceptional outcomes.
TheKaunas University of Technology is a public research study university situated in Kaunas,Lithuania Initially developed on January 27, 1920, the school was called “Higher Courses”.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing full-time bachelor and master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Freeof charge research studies, tuition charge discount rates, or regular monthly scholarships.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Numberof Scholarships: NotKnown
- Scholarship can be taken inLithuania
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to international students.
EntranceRequirements: The Kaunas University of Technology deals Scholarshipsfor international students, granted to students with a strong scholastic record and inspiration, in addition to tuition charge discount rates for full-time Bachelor and Master degree research studies for the nationals of picked nations and State scholarships for full-time Master degree research studies.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
Documents to be sent:
- Official legalised files of previous education ( high school diploma and university diploma, if any) consisting of a scholastic records;-LRB- *******).
- Copyof a passport or an ID card;-LRB- *******).
- English language efficiency certificate ( IELTS, TOEFL or comparable) revealing understanding of English language. The requirement for Bachelor students: IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 75, CEFRB2. The requirement for Master trainee: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 85, CEFR C1.
- Listof publications in addition to a inspiration letter ( just for candidates to Master programs).
How to Apply:
All potential students who sent their application through University’s application system will instantly end up being prospects to get the scholarship.