The University of Brescia is providing 10 scholarships for the tutorial years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019. Scholarships will probably be awarded to college students holding international instructional for pursuing grasp’s diploma programme.
The University of Brescia is an Italian public analysis university situated in Brescia, Italy. It was based in 1982 and is branched in four Faculties.
In order to use for the University college students should present certificates to show their language competences in Italian and/or English.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing grasp’s diploma programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check the topics provided by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships, every for a complete quantity of € 5,500.00 together with taxes, destined for college students holding a Three-year minimal bachelor diploma awarded overseas, shall be assigned as follows:
- Communication Technologies and Multimedia most 5 scholarships
- Civil and Environmental Engineering most 5 scholarships
- Management (International Business curriculum) most 5 scholarships
- Science and Technology for Population Health and Wealth most 5 scholarships
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship could be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Students holding a Three-year minimal bachelor diploma awarded overseas are eligible to use.
Nationality: International college students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have their earlier diploma.
English Language Requirement: In order to use for the University college students should present certificates to show their language competences in Italian and/or English.
How to Apply: Students wishing to use for the scholarships should submit the next paperwork through e-mail:
- Declaration in lieu of certificates pursuant to Art. 46 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28 December 2000, certifying educational profession, on unstamped paper (this checklist could also be introduced in unique language if in English, French or Spanish).
- Copy of passport;
- For university issued in languages aside from English, certification of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL,…);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Reference letter or identify and e-mail of a professor from the university of commencement;
- Other paperwork deemed helpful by the applicant.
Application Deadline: The utility deadline is April 30, 2017.