Thanks USA Foundation is currently accepting applications for its 2017 ThanksUSA Scholarship Program. These scholarships are accessible for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
The purpose of the scholarship would be to offer monetary help the pupils who prefer to reach higher education.
ThanksUSA is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides need-based educational scholarships to the children and partners of U.S. military personnel, with particular emphasis given to those who lost a loved one in service to America.
Course Level: These Scholarships are accessible for pursuing undergraduate progamme.
Study Subject: These Scholarships are granted in the areas offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Kaplan will supply three distinct kinds of scholarship awards: (Applicants must have a GPA of a 3.0 or higher.)
- Kaplan will supply 5 full-tuition (4-year) ThanksUSA/Kaplan Scholarships to military spouses and dependent military kids. These awards will contain one scholarship in public service, one in SHANK and three to be ascertained depending on the applications received.
- Kaplan will supply 5 full-tuition and 5 partial-tuition (47%) scholarships to military spouses and dependent military youngsters who presently hold a Associate’s Degree and wish to earn their Bachelor’s Degree through Kaplan’s Online University.
- Kaplan will supply 5 full-tuition and 5 partial-tuition (47%) scholarships to military partners that are licensed registered nurses who wish to enrich their education by getting a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN). Students must supply a duplicate of the present nursing license.
Number of Scholarships: There are just five scholarships available.
Scholarship might be chosen in the USA.
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be dependent children1, age 24 and below (as of the 5/15/2017 application deadline), of U.S. military service employees
- or be partners of U.S. military service employees
- and be present high school seniors or graduates who intend to enrol or pupils who are already registered in the undergraduate study at an accredited two?or four?year faculty or university or vocational?technical school for the whole 2017?18 academic year. Dependent youngsters must register complete?time.3 Spouses may attend full or part?time.
- and have at least a 2.00 accumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.00 scale or its equivalent on their related academic record (e.g., high school record for incoming freshmen or postsecondary school record for those already registered in a faculty, university or vocational/technical school). Applicants must possess the absolute minimum of a 3.0 GPA to qualify for the Kaplan awards.
Nationality: Applicants from the United States can use for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess a GPA of a 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply: The first step in implementing for any of the three scholarship kinds is always to make your program account and finish your pupil profile.
You may need to assemble the next tips which will be needed for the program procedure:
- S. Military Service Personnel’s foundation or unit location information.
- Student and U.S. Military Service Personnel email addresses.
- List of pupil’s engagement in school activities, church activities as well as community actions. (Please be)
- Student’s transcript of scores unofficial copies are accepted ?? Find below for those demands.
- Statement of pupil’s educational and career goals.
- Financial info from your family’s most recently submitted tax return. (See Financial Instructions for help finishing this section of the application.)
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is May 15, 2017.