TheBritish University in Dubai is using a restricted variety of Scholarships for UAE nationals. Scholarships are granted to students using for Masters in Finance and MSc. in Construction Law & Dispute resolution programs.
TheBritish University in Dubai was developed in 2004 and is the Middle East area’s very first, research study based postgraduate university.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing master’s program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Finance and Construction Law and Dispute Resolution.
- Mastersin Finance: 25,000 AED scholarship to be used for qualified prospects.
- inConstruction Law and Dispute Resolution: 32,000 AED scholarship to be used for qualified prospects.
Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
Eligibility: Applicants should fulfill the below requirements to be qualified for the scholarship
- Applicants needs to be a UAE National.
- Applicant needs to fulfill the university admissions requirement and hold a legitimate deal.
Nationality: UAE nationals are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Degree certificates and records in any language besides English ought to be accompanied by lawfully equated copies.
- Original degree certificate confirmed by UAE Ministry of Education– Higher Education Affairs.
- Original records confirmed by UAE Ministry of Education– Higher Education Affairs.
- A Certificate of Equivalency (CoE) is likewise needed for all degree certificates granted by organizations outside theUAE Provided by Ministry of Education– Higher Education Affairs.
- Original IELTS/TOEFL/PEARSON/Cambridge/City & Guilds English test report kind
- Professional mentor experience certificate from company for minimum 2 years experience (MEd/PhD of Education/ EdD candidates just)
How to Apply: Applicants are needed to send the following files. Upload these files while finishing your application.
- DegreeCertificate copy
- Transcript copy
- Passport copy
- EnglishLanguage (IELTS/TOEFL) Certificate
ApplicationDeadline: Contact Employer