TheWelsh Government and European Regional Development Fund are welcoming candidates for its Welsh Students II-PhDStudentship The studentship is offered for UK/EU students.
The goal of the studentship is establishing nanoscale semiconductor thin movies or electrodes and show their image electrocatalytic residential or commercial properties in solar fuel (hydrogen and oxygen) generation and water contaminant treatment.
SwanseaUniversity is a public research study university situated in Swansea, Wales, UnitedKingdom It was chartered as University College of Swansea as the 4th college of the University of Wales and in 1948 ended up being the very first school university in the UK.
CourseLevel: Studentship is offered to pursue PhD research study program.
StudySubject: Studentship is granted in the field of Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Electrochemistry and Materials Chemistry.
ScholarshipAward: Studentship will cover the following:
- The studentship covers the complete expense of UK/EU tuition charges, plus a yearly stipend of ₤14,000
- There will be extra funds for research study costs.
Number of Scholarships: NotKnown
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following requirements should be satisfied in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Candidates needs to have a very first class in Master’s degree with Merit, in an appropriate discipline (Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Nanotechnology).
- Hands- on experience in nanomaterials synthesis, thin movies fabrication, dealing with electrochemical station is more suitable.
Nationality: Applicants from UK/EU are qualified to get the studentship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have master’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by means of e-mail:
- To use please total and email the following files to Dr Sudhagar Pitchaimuthu (S.Pitchaimuthu-at- swansea.ac.uk):
- Cover letter.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is November 30, 2017.