Applicants are welcomed for Tianzhu- SSHRC PhD Fellowships to pursue research study in the field of East Asian BuddhistStudies The fellowship is offered for international students.
The objective of the fellowship is supplying chances to take part in research study check outs to East Asia, and to communicate with international scholars and students to establish abilities in dealing with regional partners and international peers.
NationalTaiwan University is a nationwide university in Taipei City, Taiwan which includes 11 colleges, 54 departments, 107 graduate institutes and 4 proving ground.
CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue PhD research study program.
StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of East Asian Buddhist Studies.
ScholarshipAward: Fellowship will cover the following:
- Two fellowships are offered to students pursuing a PhD, with a $25,000-$30,000 yearly stipend in Years 1 and 2 and a $25,000Research Assistantship in Years 3 and 4.
- Furthermore, each recipient will have gain access to to $2,000– $5,000 annually in extra funds for research study expenditures.
Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are offered
Scholarship can be taken in China, Japan,Korea, Mongolia, Taiwan, Hong Kong
Eligibility: The following requirements should be fulfilled in order for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- This award is open to those who use for and are accepted into the University of British Columbia’s graduate program in Asian Studies, either at the Doctoral level, with a research study job concentrating on East Asian Buddhism.
- Applicants should likewise be accepted to the program through the routine admission procedure.
Nationality: International candidates are qualified to use for the fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should have previous year degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All international candidates for whom English is not the native tongue should supply evidence of skills in the English language
Howto Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail:
- Copy of your records.
- Three(3) referral letters. These should be sent out straight to [email protected] by the individual supplying the referral.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is November 30, 2017.