HajiAbul Hossain Institute of Technology is offering a possibility to broaden a profession in the ideal instructions through its scholarships programme.
The sponsorship will be approved to trainees who wish to participate in the diploma programme at Haji Abul Hossain Institute of Technology.
Amazing provide to get financial backing in Bangladesh.
HajiAbul Hossain Institute of Technology is a college institute situated inBangladesh It provides different undergraduate and different diploma programs.
Why research study at Haji Abul Hossain Institute of Technology? They supply quality service to the society in the field of dissemination of infotech slowly extending the network to the backwoods and is to produce extremely experienced technical personnels.
- University or Organization: Haji Abul Hossain Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Diploma
- Award: 00 each month
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh trainees
- The award can be taken inBangladesh
- EligibleCountries: Bangladesh
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Diploma programme in engineering
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- The sponsorship will be granted to trainees who have impressive efficiency in term last evaluation.
- Applicants needs to need to register in the diploma programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should need to take admission in the diploma of engineering programmeat the university, and after being confessed, you can accomplish the program.
- SupportingDocuments: Four copies of a passport-size colour photo, 2 copies of a stamp-size colour photo, copy of all of the academic certificates and mark sheets, initial copy of mark sheets ought to be sent when needed.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have SSC or comparable from any group.
- LanguageRequirement: Students should have enough understanding of English and Bangladeshi language.
HajiAbul Hossain Institute of Technology will supply the 800.00 each month for trainees to cover their academic expenditures in Bangladesh.